University: University of Glasgow
Sector(s): Information & Communications Technologies, Creative Industries, Engineering & Manufacturing
Demand for fast, low power consumption and cheap connectivity between mobile devices, computers and the internet represents an exciting and tangible investment opportunity. That there is and will be an explosion in devices offering ever faster data transfer rates is inevitable and is driven by the commensurate increase in computing power, software sophistication and the volume of data traffic. Wireless connectivity in particular is an exciting opportunity as it is cheaper and more convenient than systems employing fibre-optic cable.
- Ultra-fast data transfer rates
- Low power consumption for prolonged battery life
- Long and short range capability
- Different chips targeting different applications e.g. high power/long distance, and short range applications of <10m
- Single cost effective package
- Simpler than existing components
- Easily interfaced with relaxed specification baseband digital circuitry
Ultra Fast, low power and cost effective data transfer device for wireless communication applications.
This technology is available as an Easy Access deal, available to companies and individuals to licence for FREE.